Friday, November 20, 2020

Oreo my kitten

 

😊😄



Age- 5 months

Born on 1st July 2020

Posted on 20/11/2020

Breed: Short haired tabby cat

She is my favourite cat and I love her a lot. I play with her whenever I am bored. Playing with here seems to be better than any video game or mobile game. She is a part of my family for me. And plays a lot with me. Her scratches are a sign of love. Whenever I feel sad she comes to my room door an meow, when I open the door she makes me smile. My one and only cute kitten. Most people say dogs are better than cats, or cats are better. Those things don't matter only what matters is how much you love that's how much it will love you. I taught her how to walk and run at the age of 2 weeks and she taught me what life is.

Take good care of your pet(s) love them because you are the god of their life.

1 comment:

Oreomykitten